iPad Kiosks and Stands for Pediatric Cardiologists Waiting Rooms
Aridan Books entertains and calms down restless children while they’re waiting to see the pediatric cardiologist by providing educational computer apps on iPad stands for children. Shaped like giant crayons, our innovative iPad kiosks for pediatric cardiologists’ waiting rooms accommodate up to four iPad stations, each with a secure iPad holder for your iPads.
How to Turn a Noisy Waiting Room into a Calm One
Time goes by slowly for pediatric cardiology patients who have to sit in your waiting room and try to behave. They want to play, and Aridan Books’ iPad learning stations are ready to play with them. We load your iPads with today’s best educational children’s apps, allowing young patients to entertain themselves.
A quieter waiting room is soothing to your staff, children and parents. By the time the doctor sees them, patients will be calmer and easier to examine.
Fun & Learning for Toddlers thru 8 Year Olds
The crayon shape of Aridan Books’ patented and trademarked iPad stands is friendly and familiar to young children, so it’s fun for them to sit at the iPad station, select an app on the touch screen and play a game, interact with a “talking book,” or learn to count. Even toddlers enjoy playing puzzle games.
Top Features of iPad Stands for Pediatric Cardiologists Waiting Rooms
- Aridan Books’ Remote Content Management System – We’ll take care of everything from setting up a crayon kiosk in your waiting room to loading the computer apps and checking to make sure everything is working properly.
- Best Children’s Educational Apps – Our select inventory includes the very best children’s apps on the market.
- Customized Apps – We’ll customize your app selection according to your preferences.
- Apps Installation – Using iCloud technology, we remotely install your customized app selection onto your iPads. (Please note that you must supply your own iPads.)
- Tech Support – Our friendly support staff is on call during business hours to solve any problem you might have.
- Do-It-Yourself Content Management System – If you have a computer-savvy person on staff, you can choose to purchase, load and maintain your own apps.
iPad Kiosks Are an Instant Hit with Kids
Pediatric cardiologists can learn a lot from Ellen Firer’s experience with Aridan Books’ popular iPad learning stations. Library Director of the Merrick Library in Merrick, NY, Firer has two iPad Kiosks, each with four iPad stations. So eight children can enjoy different games at the same time. Firer frankly didn’t expect the kiosks to be as wildly popular as they have become.
“Before we had these iPad stands,” Firer said, “the children would come in and run straight to our saltwater fish tank to see the clown fish. Now they run straight to the crayon kiosks.” Read Ellen Firer’s full story.
For more information about our unique iPad Kiosks and Stands for pediatric cardiologists’ waiting rooms, first check out our Products page. Then call Aridan Books at (516) 208-2331 or contact usonline for more information or to place your order.