iPad Kiosks and Stands for Pediatric Dentists Waiting Rooms
Going to the dentist can be pretty scary to young children, causing them to be nervous and act out in the waiting room. Fortunately, Aridan Books has created a unique way to entertain and calm down your young patients.
We have created adorable iPad stands exclusively for young children which we load them with interactive educational apps. Shaped like giant crayons, our innovative iPad kiosks for pediatric dentists’ waiting rooms accommodate from one to four iPad stations. Each station has a special iPad holder that locks your iPad in position.
How to Turn a Noisy Waiting Room into a Calm One
Time goes by slowly for pediatric dentist patients who have to sit in your waiting room and try to behave. They’d rather play, and Aridan Books’ iPad learning stations are ready to play with them. We load your iPads with today’s best educational children’s apps, allowing them to have fun and learn at the same time.
Fun & Learning for Toddlers thru 8 Year Olds
The crayon shape of Aridan Books’ patented and trademarked iPad stands is friendly and familiar to young children, so it’s fun for them to sit at the iPad station, select an interactive app on the iPad touch screen and play a game, enjoy a “talking book,” or learn to count. Even toddlers enjoy the puzzle apps.
Top Features of iPad Stands for Pediatric Dentists’ Waiting Rooms
- Aridan Books’ Remote Content Management System – We’ll take care of everything remotely from our offices. We’ll help you set up the iPad kiosk, then load the computer apps and check to make sure everything is working properly:
- Best Children’s Educational Apps – Our select inventory includes the best children’s apps on the market—ones we’ve reviewed and recommend.
- Customized Selection – We’ll customize the selection of apps according to your preferences.
- Apps Installation – Using iCloud technology, we remotely install your customized app selection onto your iPads. (Please note that we don’t supply the iPads.)
- Tech Support – Our friendly support staff is on call during business hours to solve any problem you might have.
- Do-It-Yourself Content Management System – If you have a computer-savvy person on staff, you may prefer to purchase, load and maintain your own apps.
iPad Kiosks Are an Instant Hit with Kids
Pediatric dentists can learn a lot from Ellen Firer’s experience with our popular iPad learning stations. Firer is the Library Director of the Merrick Library in Merrick, NY. Firer frankly didn’t expect the kiosks to be as wildly popular as they have become.
“Before we had these iPad stands,” Firer said, “the children would come in and run straight to our saltwater fish tank to see the clown fish. Now they run straight to the crayon kiosks.” Read Ellen Firer’s full story.
For more information about our unique iPad Kiosks and Stands for pediatric dentists’ waiting rooms, first check out our Products page. Then call Aridan Books at (516) 208-2331 or contact us online for more information or to place your order.