iPad Kiosks and Stands for Pediatrician Waiting Rooms
Aridan Books entertains and calms down restless children while they’re waiting to see the doctor by using a clever twist on educational computer apps for children. Shaped like giant crayons, our innovative iPad stands for pediatrician waiting rooms accommodate up to four iPad stations, each with a secure iPad holder for your iPads.
Quiet Waiting Rooms Are Better for Everyone
Time goes by slowly for youngsters who have to sit in your waiting room and behave. They want to play, and Aridan Books’ iPad learning stations are ready to play with them. Your iPads are loaded with today’s best educational children’s apps, allowing young patients to entertain themselves.
A quieter waiting room is soothing to your staff, children and parents. By the time the pediatrician sees them, young patients will be calmer and easier to examine. Everybody can take a deep breath and relax!
Fun & Learning for Toddlers thru 8 Year Olds
The crayon shape of Aridan Books’ patented and trademarked iPad stands is friendly and familiar to young children, so it’s fun for them to sit at the iPad station, select an app on the touch screen and start playing learning games or reading “talking books.” Even toddlers are easily engaged with our age-appropriate puzzle game apps.
Benefits of iPad Stands for Pediatrician Waiting Rooms
- Aridan Books’ Remote Content Management System – We’ll take care of everything from installing the iPad kiosks in your waiting room to loading all the apps and making sure everything works properly.
- Selection of Apps – We’ll customize your iPad app selection according to your preferences.
- Apps Installation – Using iCloud technology, we remotely install your customized app selection so you don’t have to physically install every app on your iPads.
- Tech Support – Our friendly tech support staff is on call to help you should you have a problem.
- Age-appropriate apps – for toddlers up to eight-year-olds.
- Calmer waiting rooms –Say goodbye to tears and temper tantrums and hello to happy parents and children!
- OPTIONAL: Do-It-Yourself Content Management System – If you have an onsite computer technician, you can choose to load and maintain your own iPad apps.
iPad Kiosks Are an Instant Hit with Kids
Pediatricians can learn a lot from Ellen Firer’s experience with Aridan Books’ popular iPad learning stations. Library Director of the Merrick Library in Merrick, NY, Firer has two iPad Kiosks, each with four iPad stations. She frankly didn’t expect the kiosks to be as wildly popular as they have become.
“Before we had these iPad stands,” Firer said, “the children would come in and run straight to our saltwater fish tank to see the clown fish. Now they run straight to the crayon kiosks.” Read Ellen Firer’s full story.
For more information about our unique iPad Kiosks and Stands for pediatrician waiting rooms, first check out our Products page. Then call Aridan Books at (516) 208-2331 or contact us online for more information or to place your order.